Google adds Moto G to Play Edition smartphones
Washington: Google has reportedly announced launching Motorola's Moto G as part of its Play Edition smartphone range.
Moto G, priced at 179 dollars is available on AT and T and T-Mobile.
According to The Verge, Moto G's price is the most affordable in the Play Store, a category that never existed before and gives Google a much more accessible lineup of devices.
The device had been already running a nearly stock version of Android and only sold off contract, but buying it directly from Google might provide for faster updates to new versions of Android.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300