Google, LG Nexus 4 smartphone launched
San Francisco: Google in collaboration with LG launched the Nexus 4 smartphone on Monday, in line with Google’s Nexus smartphones. It will feature an update version of Google’s Android 4.2.
Manufactured by LG Electronics, the Nexus 4 is pitched against the likes of Apple’s latest iPhone 5 and Samusng S III. Hence, it boasts of a 4.7 inch screen, apparently larger than iPhone 5 though smaller than Samsung’s S III.
Some of the main features of the Nexus 4 are:
Operating system: Google’s Android 4.2 (Updated version)
Processor: Qualcomm's Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core Krait CPUs.
Memory: 8 GB and 16 GB
Screen size: 4.7 inches True HD IPS
Size: 133.9 x 68.7 x 9.1mm
Screen resolution: 1280x768 pixels, supported by Zerogap Touch technology.
Scratch resistant: The screen is scratch resitant, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
Camera: 8.0MP rear and 1.3MP HD front
Battery: 2,100mAh Li-Polymer (embedded) with a talk time of 15.3 hours and a standby: 390 hours
Weight: 139 gm
Price: USD 349 for 8 GB and USD 399 for 16 GB
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300