Google Nexus 7 becomes best selling Android tablet
London: Google Nexus 7 has become the highest selling Android tablet just three months after its launch, a media report said Monday.
Google's first tablet went on sale July 27. Its main selling point has been its affordable 159-pound price tag, The Telegraph reported.
Britain's largest mobile retailer Carphone Warehouse said it has seen a huge demand for this smaller sized, 7 inch tablet running on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean operating system.
The news sets up the prospect of more affordable tablets reaching the market soon.
Amazon's new 159-pound Kindle Fire HD also establishing itself quickly thanks to its low price, according to the newspaper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300