HTC Desire HD not to get Android 4.0 ICS
New Delhi: Android 4.1 aka Jelly Bean may be the talk of town Android but for some Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) still remains a dream.
HTC Desire HD has been left out of the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update that was rolled out to other members in the HTC lineup.
The Taiwanese company was the first to adopt the Jelly Bean upgrade but has left the Desire HD out of the Ice Cream Sandwich updated it was scheduled to receive.
Many rumours around the HTC Desire HD update stated that the smartphone upgrade to the ICS was “cancelled”
The cancellation of the update strikes users who see the device with the same processor that of the HTC One V and has more RAM too.
It is interesting to note that the One V comes with the ICS out of the box.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300