HTC Desire U launched with Android 4.0, 1GHz processor
New Delhi: HTC launched its brand new Desire U in Taiwan which has a 4-inch touch display and runs on Android 4.0 operating system.
The phone with 1GHz processor is expected to be priced at 7990 New Taiwan Dollar (about $274) for retail. It will also be available for NT$ 291 per month on contract from Chunghwa Telecom.
The device will come in black and white colour options. Other features include 3G, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX and GPS.
HTC Desire U key specifications
• 4-inch (800x480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
• 1 GHz processor
• 512 MB RAM
• 4GB of internal storage expandable up to 32GB via microSD
• 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
• 3G, Wi-Fi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
• 1,650mAh battery
• Android 4.0 with HTC Sense UI
• 9.32mm thick
• Weighs 119 grams
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20