Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Much have been said, heard and read about Apple's new smartphone, the iPhone 7 that is likely to see the light of day during the company's annual event in September later this year.
Interestingly, Apple is all set to launch a new smartphone, the iPhone SE during the March 21 event, a first March event for the company.
Having said that, what has been creating buzz in the gadget world is the features, specs and launch date of iPhone 7 during Apple Event in September.
Here is a round up of the rumours about the Apple iPhone 7.
- Leaks confirmed iPhone 7 for Apple Event in September.
- However, Apple might launch three iPhones and not two this time – iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 Pro.
- While the iPhone 7 will be 4.7-inch screen, the other two iPhones could have a screen size of 5.5-inch display.
- The new iPhones could come with Oled display, a first for the company.
- The new iPhone 7 will be the thinnest iPhone with 6.1mm thick.
- The iPhone 7 Pro could come with a dual-lens camera system designed by imaging firm LinX which the company bought in 2015.
- The iPhone 7 Pro could also come with a dual 12-megapixel camera and this facility will not be available with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- It will boast of stereo speakers but could miss out on headphone socket. Really??
- Lookwise, it could be almost like the iPhone 6 with slight changes.