iPhones with larger displays set to hit markets soon
Washington: Apple is reportedly planning to launch a pair of new iPhones with larger displays this year.
The development of the larger iPhones is rumored to be in the initial stage, though reports suggest that the plan is yet to be finalized.
According to Verge, both the models, one over 4.5 inches diagonally and one over 5 inches diagonally, would be available in metal bodies, but will not feature curved displays .
Apple is also planning to stop manufacturing phones with plastic bodies and may include additional features in one of its bigger awaited models.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300