iPhones with larger displays set to hit markets soon
Washington: Apple is reportedly planning to launch a pair of new iPhones with larger displays this year.
The development of the larger iPhones is rumored to be in the initial stage, though reports suggest that the plan is yet to be finalized.
According to Verge, both the models, one over 4.5 inches diagonally and one over 5 inches diagonally, would be available in metal bodies, but will not feature curved displays .
Apple is also planning to stop manufacturing phones with plastic bodies and may include additional features in one of its bigger awaited models.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20