Karbonn to launch tablet on Google's Jelly Bean platform
New Delhi: Mobile device maker Karbonn will launch 9.7 inch screen size tablet in September on Google's Jelly Bean platform.
In the smart device range, Karbonn will provide push mail service and instant messenger of its own.
"We are planning to launch four new smartphone and three new tablets in next three months. Karbonn will be first Indian company to launch smartphone of Google's Icecream Sandwich platform which is next version of Android after Gingerbread," Karbonn Mobile Executive Director Shashin Devsare said.
The company said it will invest Rs 445 crore in brand promotion and product development in the next two years, and expects revenues to touch Rs 3,500 crore by 2013-14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300