Latest iPad Air 'extremely hard' to repair
Washington: For those in awe of the latest Apple iPad Air, for its lightest, thinnest form, here comes a bitter pill that points to the tech giant's innovation being extremely hard to repair.
The gadget-disassembling crew from iFixit has revealed that despite the latest iPad Air being highly sophisticated, exchanging nearly any part of it is tough to do without damaging the device.
According to Mashable, the LCD is relatively easy to remove, the front panel is glued to the rest of the device and the battery is very hard to remove due to large amounts of adhesive used to hold parts together.
The recently launched iPad Air has been priced at 499 dollars touted to be a 'screaming fast iPad ' that is eight times faster than the original device launched in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20