Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Chinese computer gaint Lenovo showcased a series of new smartphones at its Tech World event in San Fransisco.
It took the wraps off its keenly-awaited Tango handset –PHAB2 Pro smartphone. The Google-created Tango augmented reality technology was given star treatment at the event.
The big-screen gadget will be available globally in September for $499.
Here are 5 Key Features of Lenovo Phab2 Pro smartphone
1. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor. It quickly processes and time stamps all the rich sensor data simultaneously received from multiple camera sensors, gyro and accelerometer, resulting in a fast, smooth augmented reality experience, where 3D AR graphic overlays track more naturally to the physical surroundings.
2. The PHAB2 Pro features Dolby AudioCapture 5.1 with Dolby Atmos playback. You can use crystal-clear 5.1-channel surround sound for recording.
3. The PHAB2 Pro, powered by Tango technology – a set of sensors and software from Google that senses and maps its surroundings – makes a host of cutting-edge smartphone augmented reality (AR) experiences possible.
4. Three core technologies bring Tango experiences to life. These are –motion tracking, depth perception and area learning.
5. Other specs include rear side Fingerprint scanner, 4 GB RAM, 4050 mAh battery, 6.4 inch QHD screen with 1440 x 2560 resolution.