Lenovo Vibe X likely to be launched in India on Dec 17
Zee Media Bureau/Rd. Alexander
New Delhi: Few months after its official announcement at the IFA earlier this year, Lenovo Vibe X is finally arriving to India on December 17.
The Chinese company has officially sent out a media invitation for a launch event on December 17 which reads, ‘Lenovo cordially invites you to celebrate the launch of a new product line on Tuesday, December 17th 2013 at 2:30 pm’.
The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone with a 1080p is hyped as the phone that will change the Smartphone market in terms of price though the official price is yet to be announced.
The 5-inch screen phone comes with a 1080 x 1920 pixels display (441ppi) along with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Lenovo Vibe X is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC paired with 2GB of RAM.
It also features a 13MP back camera with LED flash, 5MP front camera, a 16GB/32GB internal memory but does not support microSD card.
The Smartphone is extremely slim considering it is just 6.9 mm and weights just about 121 gms.
Lenovo Vibe X is supported by a 2,000mAh battery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300