LG announces Optimus L9 at IFA consumer show
New Delhi: South Korean consumer product maker LG has announced the Optimus L9 Smartphone at the IFA consumer show in Berlin.
The Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)-powered Smartphone boasts a 4.7 inch IPS panel display, dual-core 1GHz processor as per new reports.
The mid-level spec Smartphone features a 4.7-inch IPS touchscreen, compatible with DLNA.
The Optimus L9 has 1GB RAM, 4GB on board storage, a camera that is a 5MP/VGA combo packed into a 9.1 mm thin body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300