LG Electronics launches 19.5 inch PC Monitor 20EN33
New Delhi: LG Electronics on Thursday launched a 19.5 inch display PC Monitor 20EN33.
PC Monitor 20EN33 will enhance the visual experience. The distinctive 19.5 inch (49.53 cm) 20EN33 will replace the existing 18.5” (46.99cm) E1942C model and will come with better specification.
According to Mr. Sanjoy Bhattacharya, IT Head, LG India, “As the demand for large-screen gadgets is the strongest in Asia, LG is delighted to introduce the 19.5 inch 20EN33 PC Monitor and with it enter into a new category of PC monitors. This is a path breaking move from LG to introduce a new standard in PC monitor size and technology to provide better customer satisfaction. LG hopes to capture 30% market share from the stand-alone monitor market and establish product leadership in the monitor category”.
LG line up will have an array of screen sizes for consumers to choose from. The line-up would have an Entry Segment 15.6” (39.62 cm) and 19.5” (49.53 cm), a Mid Segment 20.1” (51.05 cm) and 22” (55.88 cm), and a Higher Segment 23” (58.42 cm) , 24” ( 60.96 cm), 27” (68.58 cm) and 29” (73.66cm).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300