LG first full HD smartphone G Pro unveiled
Seoul: LG Electronics on Monday unveiled its first full HD smartphone G Pro, whose full high-definition screen offers images twice as bright and clear as previous models.
The salient feature about the Optimus G Pro’s display is that it has over 2 million pixels that are twice as many on smartphones which sport HD screens.
Additionally, the smartphone also carries a full HD camera capable of capturing full HD videos and photographs.
The new Optimus G Pro is available for 968,000 won, approximately USD 894, in South Korea without a mobile carrier contract.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300