LG first full HD smartphone G Pro unveiled
Seoul: LG Electronics on Monday unveiled its first full HD smartphone G Pro, whose full high-definition screen offers images twice as bright and clear as previous models.
The salient feature about the Optimus G Pro’s display is that it has over 2 million pixels that are twice as many on smartphones which sport HD screens.
Additionally, the smartphone also carries a full HD camera capable of capturing full HD videos and photographs.
The new Optimus G Pro is available for 968,000 won, approximately USD 894, in South Korea without a mobile carrier contract.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20