LG Optimus G launched in India at Rs 34,500
New Delhi: In its bid to capture the smartphone market which is currently dominated by Samsung, South Korean multinational conglomerate LG launched Optimus G in India on Wednesday.
The smartphone runs on the latest Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and has been priced at Rs 34,500.
Speaking at the launch, Soon Kwon, President South West Asia Region & MD, LG India, said, ''LG Optimus G meets the growing consumer demand by offering ample features like 13MP rear camera; 32 GB internal memory, dual screen/dual play, QSlide, quick translator, NFC.''
The phone will be available in India along with US, Canada, Japan and South Korea.
Even before the launch, online retailers had started offering the phone at Rs 30,990.
Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
4.7-inch True HD IPS touch-screen
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor
13MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.3MP front facing camera
1280x768 pixel screen resolution
318ppi pixel density
32GB in-built memory (microSD expansion unabled)
2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB 2.0
Dolby mobile sound
Interesting apps for its 13MP camera like Smartshutter & CheeseShutter
Other apps include LG's SmartStay
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20