LG Optimus G to to hit Indian stores today
New Delhi: In its bid to capture the smartphone market which is currently dominated by Samsung’s Galaxy range of smartphones, South Korean multinational conglomerate LG is likely to launch Optimus G in India today.
The phone which is yet to hit Europe as well as other major markets will be available in India along with US, Canada, Japan and South Korea.
Optimus G is slated for launch at an event in Mumbai today, as per media reports. Even before the launch, online retailers have started offering the phone at Rs 30,990.
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
4.7-inch True HD IPS touch-screen
1.5GHz quad-core processor
13MP rear camera with LED flash
1280x768 pixel screen resolution
318ppi pixel density
32GB in-built memory (microSD expansion unabled)
2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB 2.0
Dolby mobile sound
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300