New Delhi: Micromax Bolt A51 is another entry level dual-SIM smartphone that is waiting to hit the Indian market. This device is Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread powered phone with a 3.5 inch display.
Micromax Bolt A51will run on 832MHz Broadcom processor and will feature a 2 megapixel camera.
It is the second smartphone in the Bolt Series by Micromax after the Bolt A35 which was priced at Rs 4,250.
There is a 1500 mAh battery, which as per the company, gives 4.5 hours of talktime and standby time of 140 hours.
The price of A51 is yet to be revealed.
• Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread)
• 3.5-inch HVGA display with 480x320p resolution
• 832 MHz single core processor
• 2-megapixel rear camera and 0.3-megapixel front camera
• 256MB of RAM
• 512MB of ROM with 32GB extendable memory option
• 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, USB
• 1500 mAh battery
First Published: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 18:00