Micromax Canvas 3D A115 coming soon, to be priced under Rs 15K
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With an aim to strengthen its dominance in the smartphone market, Indian handset maker Micromax is all set to unveil a 3D phone in the market, as per reports.
The upcoming model by Micromax, to be apparently called Canvas AD 115 will run Android 4.1.2 Jellybean Operating System, reports say.
Along with a 5-inch display, 800x480p resolution, 1GB RAM, 1GHz dual-core CPU, the phone will also reportedly have a 3D interface.
Canvas 3D A115 will sport an 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera, 4GB internal storage and microSD support.
Micromax has said it will launch 30 smartphones this year to expand the portfolio of handsets and tablet PCs as it eyes leadership position in the segment.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300