Microsoft to launch Xbox Music on Oct 26
New Delhi: Microsoft has plans to launch the Xbox Music service on October 26, as per media reports, around the same time when the company's much awaited latest OS, Windows 8 will also come.
Microsoft has already announced Windows Phone devices with Nokia, HTC and Samsung, as well as other partners.
Xbox Music is expected to offer ad-supported free music streaming on any device that uses a Microsoft-built OS including Windows 8 PCs and tablets, Windows Phone and of course, the Xbox 360.
Microsoft will also allow users to subscribe to Zune Music Pass by paying a monthly fee. The subscription will allow listening to music without the ads.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20