Microsoft unveils low cost Nokia Lumia 530
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled a low-cost budget smartphone, the Nokia Lumia 350 to take on Android-based phones at the lower end.
This 3G budget smartphone is the first Lumia launched by Microsoft after it finalised the deal with Nokia in April and is seen as a follow up to its predecessors, Lumia 520 and 525.
Available in both single and dual SIM, this is what separates it from its predecessors, Lumia 530 is likely to be available from August in selected markets for a price tag as low as USD 114.
The Lumia 530 features a 4-inch screen display with a 854x480 resolution at 246ppi, a slight improvement from Lumia 520. The phone will also be supported by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and an internal memory of 4GB which is expandable to 128GB with the help of a micoSD card.
For larger memory, the phone comes with an extra 15GB free OneDrive storage as well.
Lumia 530 sports a 5MP back camera but like its predecessors, it fails with a front-facing camera and a flash.
The phone run on Windows 8.1 and has a 1430mAh to support its life.
Lumia 530 will be available in four colour variants namely Bright Orange, Bright Green, Dark Grey, and White colour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products