Motorola Moto G gets Android 4.4.2 KitKat update
Zee Media Bureau
Motorola users who have purchased the Moto G from its website, or from Amazon, have been treated to an update courtesy Google's Android OS.
The Motorola Moto G will now be seen running on the latest in Android OS — Kitkat.
However, the Moto X maker hasn't made it clear on which carriers would the KitKat update be available one.
Moto G runs on a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor. The 4.5 inches device comes with 8GB internal storage and a water-repellent coating. The phone sports a 5MP rear camera and 1.2MP front unit and is powered by a 1,950mAh battery.
Some features that garner the phone include added touhcless control system; camera features that can be seen working on the Moto X are found here, with the likes of drag-to-focus, exposure lock for panoramic shots and manual exposure settings. It also has Active Display that gives you notifications while the screen is off.
The handset sells at less than USD 200 without a contract in the US market, while for an unlocked entry-level Moto G customers will have to pay USD 179.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300