New smartphone app records things that happened 5 mins ago
London: A new smartphone app that lets you record everything that happened around you five minutes ago has been launched.
The app - Heard - achieves this seemingly impossible feat by constantly recording whatever is going on and keeps it in a state of buffering.
If the user then decides he wants to record something that has already happened, he can go into the app and do exactly that, The Sun reported.
And if the user does nothing, then the recordings are constantly deleted after the five-minute mark.
The app also syncs with social networks so audio clips can be easily uploaded onto Facebook, or emailed to pals.
It can run constantly whenever the smartphone is turned on, but it does have a red banner at the top of the phone screen to remind the user it is still on.
Heard is available free with 12 seconds' recording time, or for USD 1.99 for up to 5 minutes in the Apple store.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300