Nokia announces three new Asha phones
Abu Dhabi: Nokia on Tuesday announced upgraded versions of its Asha range of mobile phones, some of the last products it developed before deciding to sell its handset business to Microsoft.
Three new Asha models were unveiled at the annual Nokia World event in Abu Dhabi, where the company is expected to launch new large-screen devices to compete with Apple and Samsung.
After the Microsoft deal, which is due to close in the first quarter of next year, the new products will still carry the Nokia brand but become part of Microsoft`s drive to become a major player in global consumer devices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300