Nokia Asha 205 has built-in, dedicated Facebook key
Bangalore: The new Nokia Asha 205 mobile phone now includes a bulit-in dedicated Facebook button.
It is the first Nokia phone that includes such a key, and is also the most affordable qwerty from the company, priced at Rs 3,499.
"Young consumers are increasingly using Facebook for communication, socialising and entertaining. The launch of the Nokia Asha 205 responds to this growing demand and gives a unique option for consumers at an affordable price point", Viral Oza, Director Marketing, Nokia India, told reporters here on Tuesday.
Kevin D'Souza, Country Growth Manager, Facebook India, said Facebook has 65 million active users in this country.
Nokia has also included 'Slam' feature in Asha 205. Slam allows consumers to share multimedia content like photos, music and video with nearby friends almost instantly, Nokia officials said.
Slam works with most Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones without the need to pair devices, and without the recipient needing to also have Slam, they said.
"In just a few clicks, people can 'Slam' their content to another device faster than Bluetooth alone and without consuming internet data", Nokia said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20