Nokia Asha 210 with inbuilt WhatsApp button unveiled
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Finnish handset maker Nokia has added yet another model to its successful Asha series. The tech giant has unveiled Nokia Asha 210 targeting the youth which relies more on texting and has a lower budget.
The phone comes with a QWERTY keyboard and also supports Facebook, Twitter and Gmail. The phone is expected to be priced at sub Rs 4,000.
Asha 210 sports a 2 mega-pixel rear camera (resolution 600 x 1200 pixels). Available in both single-SIM and dual-SIM, the phone boasts of 46 days of battery stand-by with Single-SIM and up to 24 days with Dual-SIM. It has a talk-time capacity of 12 hours on 2G.
The shipping the phone is expected to start from the second quarter of 2013.
WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Screen size of 6.1 cm
2 mega-pixel rear camera
Single SIM and dual-SIM
2.4 inch LCD screen
QVGA resolution 320 x 240 pixels
Dedicated WhatsApp button
64MB memory expandable upto 32GG using microSD card
Colour options: Cyan, magenta, yellow, black and white
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300