Nokia, HTC mocked Samsung Galaxy S5 launch
Washington: Nokia and HTC reportedly mocked Samsung's Galaxy S5launch at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain.
The two rivals took to Twitter to mock and disrupt the launch in a 'not-so-funny' manner.
According to Cnet, HTC, a company with some nice phones, but not without its own problems, tweeted: "Buyer's remorse: Coming soon to S5 owners. March 25."
While Nokia also tweeted with an image of its own not yet legendary phones: "Stand out from the crowd! #MWC14 #UNPACKED. NOT THE SAMESUNG;)"
HTC went a step further by suggesting that a person would be an idiot to buy the S5, akin to whatSamsung tells iPhone buyers.
The unamusing responses from the two companies failed to ruffle the South Korean giant's anticipated mobile and wearables launch at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300