Nokia Lumia 925 with metal body launched at $609
Image Courtesy: @evleaks
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia has launched its next Windows Phone range—Lumia 925 at an exclusive press event in London on Tuesday.
The Lumia 925 is the latest version in Nokia's range of smartphones using Windows Phone software, with its metal body setting it apart from earlier models.
The phone boasts of an 8.7-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and flash, 1.5GHz dual core processor.
The handset is due to go on sale in June, priced at around 469 pounds (USD 609) without a contract.
The company is also set to launch Lumia 928 exclusively on Verizon this week.
With Nokia’s Lumia range of phones, the company is trying hard to regain lost ground in crucial emerging markets after falling behind in the global smartphone race.
While Nokia has seen brisk sales of its Windows-based Lumia smartphones, it still has just a 5 percent share of a global smartphone market dominated by Samsung and Apple Inc.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300