Nokia's Android phone to be priced at $110 approximately?
Zee Media Bureau/Reema Sharma
New Delhi: Finnish handset maker Nokia's much anticipated Android phone's pricing has apparently leaked out.
The Android phone by Nokia reported to be named Nokia X will be priced USD 110 approximately and the phone will be positioned between Asha 503 and Lumia 525.
Nokia will showcase the new phone at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The Nokia press event takes place on February 24th.
The new Android phone will be aimed at emerging markets and will not feature some of Google's higher-end, custom Android features.
As per reports, the phone comes with a 4-inch (854x480) display and Qualcomm's 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor. It also comes with a 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded with the help of a microSD card.
The Android phone from Nokia is also reported to sport a 5-megapixel camera and support dual SIM.
However, one of the most interesting features of the phone could be that it will reportedly run on Android 4.4 KitKat, Google's latest operating system and will let users access Google Play Store.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300