Now get Motorola RAZR Maxx, RAZR with ICS update
Motorola flagships RAZR Maxx and RAZR smartphones will get their Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS), update in India. The two phones can upgrade to the Ice Cream Sandwich via a 220-240 MB over-the-air release.
The ICS updated will update the user interface, along with homescreen customisation changes and will also introduce an enhanced voice recognition system. With the OS upgrade, Motorola will treat the users with nine EA games for free.
The navigation system is said to improve along with a more comprehensive social network integration on the two smartphones.
These are first of the ICS update that the company has rolled out. The Android 4.0 release schedule for other Motorola's Android smartphones is yet to be announced.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300