Now, new 'Hater app' that lets users share their grievances
Washington: Now, a new app has been created that lets users share their grievances rather than post about all their favorite things.
On the app, named 'Hater' users don't press the like-button for their friend's posts and pictures.
They hate them instead banding together and bonding over the frustrations of everyday life, such as bad weather, traffic delays etc, Fox News reports.
Like Instagram, users have a feed where they can share text-based "rants," upload or take pictures and tag their friends or followers.
Others can share in the misery, contributing their own pain points and bonding over the mutual dislikes.
The most hated items are bubble up to the top of the popular lists, providing a real-time feed about things people hate.
Holly Dietrich, project manager for the Hater app, said that great things can happen when people band together and hate the negative things in the world, such as cancer and war.
Hater has been released on the iOS App Store.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products