Samsung Galaxy Camera prices slashed in India by Rs 3,880
New Delhi: Within almost two months of releasing its Galaxy camera in India, electronics manufacturer Samsung India has slashed its price by Rs 3,880, as per media reports.
The Android-powered Galaxy camera has been now priced at Rs 26,520. On top of the price slashing the company will also offer a battery charging kit for free.
The camera is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, 4.8-inch touchscreen, 1GB RAM, a 1,650mAh battery and supports sim-card for 3G connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy Camera has a BSI CMOS sensor and has digital and optical zoom of 21x each.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20