Samsung Galaxy Camera prices slashed in India by Rs 3,880
New Delhi: Within almost two months of releasing its Galaxy camera in India, electronics manufacturer Samsung India has slashed its price by Rs 3,880, as per media reports.
The Android-powered Galaxy camera has been now priced at Rs 26,520. On top of the price slashing the company will also offer a battery charging kit for free.
The camera is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, 4.8-inch touchscreen, 1GB RAM, a 1,650mAh battery and supports sim-card for 3G connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy Camera has a BSI CMOS sensor and has digital and optical zoom of 21x each.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300