Samsung Galaxy Gear ad shows historic use of smartwatches
Washington: In a bid to promote its latest smart watch Galaxy Gear, Samsung has reportedly taken to sci-fi heroes being the pioneer users of smartwatches in its new ad.
Samsung's new ad goes with the claim that people's favourite heroes have 'ALWAYS' talked to their watches, featuring Dick Tracy, Captain Kirk and even Fred Flintstone .
According to Cnet, Samsung is trying hard to sell its 'Next Big Thing' Galaxy Gear smartphone, after consumers found it falling short of expectations.
With Apple next in line for its iWatch release, it is speculated that smartwatches might be able to get more consumer attention after the tech giant's anticipated launch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300