Stay tuned with us as we bring you live updates from the event.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Samsung has launched its new smartphone in India at Rs 8,990. The mystery around the next smartphone, which was for a while, being kept under wraps, has been revealed! It will be called as the Galaxy J3.
Here are the highlights from the event.
- Has an 8 MP F2.2 camera, 5 MP front camera
- The phone will be available in 3 colours --Gold, black and white
-Galaxy J3 S bike mode has an intuitive user interface so that users can see a log of all the calls after the ride
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 has been priced at Rs 8,990
- It will be available exclusively on Snapdeal from today
- To avoid distraction, the S bike mode user doesn’t get any notification of the incoming call
- Motion Lock on GalaxyJ 3 S bike mode ensures that rider has come to a complete halt before answering urgent calls
- In case the call is urgent, the caller may choose to press 1, which allows urgent calls to go through
- The Urgent Call System informs the caller through a pre-recorded message that the user is riding and is unable to take the call
- Galaxy J3 has in-built NFC hardware which together with the S bike NFC Tag enables quick activation
- S bike mode, more than a software feature. It comes with an integrated NFC technology to activate the feature with a simple tap
- The S bike mode gives the user freedom to choose from 14 Indian languages for the pre-recorded message.
- The Samsung Galaxy J3 features a 5-inch HD display
- It is powered by a quad-core processor coupled with 1.5GB RAM
-Has following features on S bike mode
- Biker with "GalaxyJ3 S Bike Mode on" can only answer a call when he stops.
- S bike option has motion lock feature for responsible biking
-Check out the TVC
— Samsung Mobile India (@SamsungMobileIN) March 31, 2016
- The biker can choose S Bike mode. It alerts the caller. If the call is urgent, the caller is given an option to dial again.
-It is a boon for the biking community for a tension free ride: Manu Sharma, Director Mobile, Samsung India
- Shahid Kapoor has also shared a pre-cursory video via twitter
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) March 28, 2016
- It will be a smartphone with S bike mode
- The new phone will be called Samsung Galaxy J3
-Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor is the brand ambassador of the phone Samsung J3
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) March 29, 2016
Check out the live webcast here: http://www.samsung.com/in/microsite/galaxyj/j3/webcast/livewebcast.html