Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to be released today?
New Delhi: The much awaited and anticipated ‘phablet’ from Samsung electronics, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is all set for launch at the IFA (Internationale Funkausstellung) 2012 in the capital of Germany, Berlin on Wednesday, the 29th of August.
According to reports, the upgraded version of its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy Note, the new phablet – a term used for a phone and a tablet – is said to have a wider screen and come with a Jelly Bean.
Just days before its launch, Korean newspaper is reported to have leaked the specs and features of the Galaxy Note II.
Here’s a look at some of the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note II
Processor - 1.4GHz quad core Exynos 4412 processor
Display - 5.5-inch SuperAMOLED touchscreen, 1280x720 resolution
OS – Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (could launch with Android 4.0 ICS and then later upgrade to v4.1)
Camera - 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
RAM - 1.5 GB RAM
Storage - 16/32 GB storage; microSD, up to 32 GB
Connectivity options – 3G. Likely to support 4G LTE but not sure if it will support Telstra’s 4G network in Australia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20