Samsung Galaxy Note III with 5.9-inch screen to be launched soon
New Delhi: Basking in the glory of its galaxy range, South Korean conglomerates Samsung Group is all set to launch its Galaxy Note III as per media reports.
Reports have it that Samsung Galaxy Note III will come with a 5.9-inch screen. Rumours are also doing the rounds that the Galaxy Note III will be launched in US through telecom operator AT&T in the near future.
Earlier it was reported that Samsung will be launching the Galaxy Note III along with Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 at IFA 2013.
However new speculations, surfaced in the online media, say that the company might launch the device much before in an unpacked event in US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products