Samsung Galaxy phones’ prices slashed
New Delhi: Good news for Samsung phone buyers! The Galaxy range of phones have got price cut.
As per the latest price range, Samsung Galaxy S III, which makes for a third price cut since the phone was launched, is now available for Rs 30,490 online. However the official prices of the 16GB is Rs 32,540 while that of the 32GB is for Rs 35,600.
Other Galaxy series like the Galaxy Note, Galaxy SII and Galaxy S Duos too have seen a price cut.
let’s have a look at the price range
Samsung Galaxy Note: Rs 28,050
Samsung Galaxy S II: Rs 22,990
Galaxy S Duos: Rs 15,200
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300