Samsung Galaxy S IV slated for April launch?
New Delhi: The Galaxy range of Smartphones by Samsung has created mania among millions of fans every time before its launch.
The mania is going to continue if news reports are to be believed.
A news blog tracking Samsung-related news and blogs has it that Samsung Galaxy S IV is slated for an April 2013 launch.
Codenamed Project J, Samsung Galaxy S IV will run the latest version of android.
It will have a full HD AMOLED display with 1920*1080 resolution and a pixel density of 441PPI.
Galaxy S IV will feature a 2 GHz quad-core Exynos processor and an 8-core GPU and a 13 megapixel camera with a screen size of 5.0 inch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products