Samsung Galaxy S IV slated for April launch?
New Delhi: The Galaxy range of Smartphones by Samsung has created mania among millions of fans every time before its launch.
The mania is going to continue if news reports are to be believed.
A news blog tracking Samsung-related news and blogs has it that Samsung Galaxy S IV is slated for an April 2013 launch.
Codenamed Project J, Samsung Galaxy S IV will run the latest version of android.
It will have a full HD AMOLED display with 1920*1080 resolution and a pixel density of 441PPI.
Galaxy S IV will feature a 2 GHz quad-core Exynos processor and an 8-core GPU and a 13 megapixel camera with a screen size of 5.0 inch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300