Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini showcased; to be priced at $350
New Delhi: Samsung Electronics Co. officially unveiled its 4-inch Galaxy S III mini in Germany on Thursday, as per news reports.
The phone features 1GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera and 800x480p display.
Reportedly, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini is expected to hit the market during Christmas and it is expected to be priced between USD 350 to USD 430.
Samsung's original Galaxy S III, unveiled in late May, has a 4.8-inch screen. Strong sales of the flagship phone helped Samsung post record USD 7.3 billion operating profit in the July-September quarter.
Despite a bruising series of patent disputes and the reputational risk of the US court defeat in August, Samsung's brand value has surged this year as it shipped more handsets and smartphones than any of its rivals.
480 x 800 display Super AMOLED display
1GHz dual-core processor
1GB of RAM
16GB of internal memory
5MP rear camera with LED flash front-facing VGA snapper
MicroSD card slot
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300