Samsung Galaxy S4 declared 'fastest smartphone ever'
London: Samsung's Galaxy S4, which was launched last week, has been named as the fastest smartphone yet.
Primate Labs, makers of GeekBench, compared the Galaxy S4 result from Android Authority to other smartphones.
The S4 topped the charts with a score of 3163. Thanks to the phone's quad-core Qualcomm processor.
The closest competitor to the Galaxy S4 is the new HTC One, which scores 2687, the telegraph reports.
Apple's iPhone 5 was ranked fifth on 1596, the report said.
The original iPhone scored 130 when it was launched six years ago.
The website Android Authority ran Geekbench 2 last week and posted the results on YouTube.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300
- Companies' hiring picks up pace; job prospects getting better for skilled talent in India
- Tata Zica hatchback: You can can look forward to these 5 features
- Telephone exchange case: CBI starts quizzing Dayanidhi Maran
- New restructuring package for state discoms a positive: Fitch
- Maintaining accommodative stance but also vigilant, says Raghuram Rajan