New Delhi: With less than 20 hours to go before the launch of one of the most awaited smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S4, thrill and excitement have arrested the world, especially the galaxy fans. Perhaps, many will take the launch as a moment that will take breath away.
Regardless of all that, let’s get to the point.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launch on Thursday, March 14 at the Unpacked Events 2013, in New York at 07:00 pm EST.
Samsung has also organised five Live streaming of the event at Times Square for fans who will not be present at the launch venue.
Fans outside New York can also log in to Samsung Mobile’s official YouTube channel or Samsung’s official Facebook Live streaming to watch the event.
For Indian fans, the launch time is 4:30 am (GMT +5:30), Friday, March 15.
Given below are the timings of the live launch event for various time zones:
• Los Angeles: 4:00 pm PST (GMT-7)
• Chicago: 6:00 pm CST (GMT-5)
• London/England: 11:00 am (GMT)
• Berlin/Western Europe: 12:00 am March 15th (GMT+1)
• Philippines/Hong Kong/Malaysia: 7:00 am March 15th (GMT+8)
• Tokyo: 8:00 am March 15th (GMT+9)