Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini: 5 things that might interest you
Image courtesy: Ermek Kubanychbekov
New Delhi: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini has created quite a buzz in Social networking site Twitter and other websites after its images leaked online last week.
The Galaxy S III Mini which released last November 2012 had a 4 inch Super AMOLED Display, dual-core processor running at 1 GHz with 1 GB of RAM, 5 megapixel rear camera. Let’s have a look at the specifications of Galaxy S4 mini that might interest buyers.
1. Rumours suggest, S4 Mini will sport a 4.3 inch SuperAMOLED display with 960x540p resolution and 256ppi pixel density. The Galaxy S4 Mini is expected to run on a 1.6GHz dual-core processor. Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will be available in both single-SIM and dual-SIM variants, as reports suggest.
2. On the price side it is quite evident that that the device will be competing with Apple. Though there is no news on the price of the product vis-a-vis Apple’s device, one can certainly expect that the price will be considerably lower than big brother Samsung Galaxy S4 which currently sells at 500 pounds (Sim-free) in the UK.
3. Reports have it that Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. As is famous with Samsung, Galaxy S4 mini might also get quick upgrade to Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
4. On the sensory software, the Galaxy S4 mini might just not disappoint buyers. Rumours have it that the device along with added features of S3 mini like Pop Up Play and S Voice will also have added camera functions including Sound and Shot and Dual Camera. The device will also be topped with TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0 UI layer on top.
5. However, for the Indian buyers the launch Samsung Galaxy S4 mini in the country will be quite an eagerly-awaited affair. Though Samsung Galaxy S III mini has not been launched in India so far, reports indicating that Galaxy S4 mini is unlikely to make it to the country will keep your pulse ticking.
Twitter user Ermek Kubanychbekov posted images of the Galaxy S4 Mini, without mentioning any source. The model number of the device shown in the image above is GT-I9190.
The smartphone is touted to be the next big thing from the house of Samsung after its bigger version Galaxy S4 was launched on March 14, 2013.