Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini: Images leaked!
New Delhi: Social networking site Twitter and other websites were abuzz with the leaked images claiming to be of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini on Saturday.
Twitter user Ermek Kubanychbekov posted images of the Galaxy S4 Mini, without mentioning any source. The model number of the device shown in the image is GT-I9190.
The smartphone is touted to be the next big thing from the house of Samsung after its bigger version Galaxy S4 was launched on March 14, 2013.
Rumours suggest, S4 Mini will sport a 4.3 inch SuperAMOLED display with 960x540p resolution and 256ppi pixel density. It will be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The Galaxy S4 Mini is expected to run on a 1.6GHz dual-core processor.
According to reports, the smartphone will be officially unveiled by June or July this year.
Image courtesy: Ermek Kubanychbekov
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300