Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini likely to be unveiled this week
Image courtesy: Ermek Kubanychbekov
New Delhi: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is likely to be launched this week as per media reports. Earlier there were reports that the device will be launched by the end of next month or beginning of June.
Rumours also suggest, S4 Mini will sport a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 960x540p resolution and 256ppi pixel density.
The Galaxy S4 Mini is expected to run on a 1.6GHz dual-core processor. Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will be available in both single-SIM and dual-SIM variants, as reports suggest.
Reports have it that Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. As is famous with Samsung, Galaxy S4 mini might also get quick upgrade to Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
The device along with added features of S3 mini like Pop Up Play and S Voice will also have added camera functions including Sound and Shot and Dual Camera. The device will also be topped with TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0 UI layer on top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20