Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini likely to be unveiled this week
Image courtesy: Ermek Kubanychbekov
New Delhi: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is likely to be launched this week as per media reports. Earlier there were reports that the device will be launched by the end of next month or beginning of June.
Rumours also suggest, S4 Mini will sport a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 960x540p resolution and 256ppi pixel density.
The Galaxy S4 Mini is expected to run on a 1.6GHz dual-core processor. Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will be available in both single-SIM and dual-SIM variants, as reports suggest.
Reports have it that Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will be powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. As is famous with Samsung, Galaxy S4 mini might also get quick upgrade to Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
The device along with added features of S3 mini like Pop Up Play and S Voice will also have added camera functions including Sound and Shot and Dual Camera. The device will also be topped with TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0 UI layer on top.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300