Samsung Galaxy S4: Specifications
New Delhi: Samsung Galaxy S4 is finally here and is likely to take the world by storm considering that it is reported to be better than Galaxy SIII which was a best selling Smartphone.
Much to the excitement of fans around the world, Samsung Electronics on Thursday unveiled the Galaxy S4 at an event at New York's Radio City Music Hall. It was also streamed Live worldwide best five of them at Times Square.
Regarded as the phone that will take on the iPhones, Galaxy S4 is slightly smaller than Galaxy SIII but with a bigger and brighter screen.
Here’s a look at some of the main specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4.
Display: 4.99" 16M-color Super AMOLED HD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (441ppi)
OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Processor: 1.6 GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A15 and 1.2 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 / 1.9GHz Krait 300
Memory: Internal storage of 16/32GB/64GB with a microSD card slot
Camera: 13 MP auto-focus; 2 MP front-facing. It also has face detection, touch focus and image stabilization, Dual Shot, Cinema Photo facilities.
Video: Full HD (1080p) at 30fps
Dimensions: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm, 130 gm
Battery: 2600 mAh
Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, NFC, Infrared port
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20