Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 may join Galaxy S4 launch
Photo courtesy: Phone Arena
New Delhi: It could be a double delight for fans of Samsung at the launch event of the Galaxy S4.
Latest reports suggest that the South Korean giant could launch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 along with the launch of the Galaxy S4.
Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched at the Unpacked Event, 2013 in New York on Thursday, March 14, much to the excitement of the fans all over the world.
Leaked specs suggest that the third-generation (3G) Galaxy Tab 3 will display a 10.1-inch 2560 x 1600p AMOLED and will be host to a 1.7GHz dual-core Exynos processor.
As per report, other features of the Tab 3 include Bluetooth 4.0 in tow, LTE and 4G connectivity options.
However, other reports state that the Galaxy Tab 3 has a 7-inch screen display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
Reports also listed the following specs for the Galaxy Tab 3: a 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos processor, 2GB RAM, internal storage of 16/32GB, Android 4.2, 5-megapixel rear and 1.3-megapixel front cameras.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300