Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 getting Ice cream Sandwich update
New Delhi/London: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 users have good news. Samsung has started sending out the Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) update to Galaxy Tab 7.7 tablets, as per news reports.
But the ICS update is not applicable to all Galaxy Tab 7.7 models. Only users in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, and the UK having a GT-P6800 tablet will be able to flash the new software package at this time.
There are also reports in the media that the update is not going to be over-the-air (OTA). Users will have to download Samsung’s Kies PC software, connect the tablet to a Windows-running desktop or laptop and look for the Android 4.0 install package.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 that runs on Android 3.2 Honeycomb platform is powered by a 1.4GHz dual core processor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300