Samsung launches Notebook Series 3 350 in India at Rs 48,490
New Dehli: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd on Friday launched Notebook Series 3 350 in India.
The Notebook Series 3 350 combines top-class performance and usability packed in a stylish manner.
Sporting up to the latest 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor, the Samsung Series 3 350 enables users to experience quality performance with reliability and fresh design. For optimum mobility, its anti-reflective display produces sharp, clear images both indoors and outdoors, and its lightweight and portable design features a slim bezel.
To further enhance its mobility, the new series 3 350 delivers up to 7 hours of battery life.
Offered in titan silver, lagoon blue and candy pink the robust Series 3 350 applies the same color on its screen bezel and keyboard for a unique appearance. The Samsung Series 3 350 is priced at Rs.48,490/-
With the launch of the Samsung NotePCs, Samsung has a range of 32 models priced in the range between Rs 21,990 to Rs 1,02,990.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300