Samsung new Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 to be powered by Intel
Zee Media Burea
New Delhi: Intel corp, which has been trying hard since long to gain a foothold in the mobile market has got its break.
As per a news wire report Samsung Electronics’ new Galaxy tablet will be powered by Intel.
Samsung will reportedly use Intel's Clover Trail+ mobile chip for its Galaxy Tab 3 10.1. Though the specifications of the tablet has not been announced yet, it is expected that Samsung will unveil new ATIV tablets using Intel chips at a June 20 event in London.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini has also gone official. The device will be showcased at the June 20 London event. However the official price of the device is not clear. Galaxy S4 Mini might approximately cost USD 350 as per market speculations.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20