Sony launches Xperia Z at Consumer Electronic Show
New Delhi: Sony has launched Xperia Z or C660X Yuga at the Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas, laying to rest all the speculations and rumours.
Although there is no official confirmation on the key specifications of the mobile phone, reports have it that the Xperia Z sports a 5-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) display at 440ppi.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, expandable upto 128GB.
The phone has 12-megapixel rear camera, Micro-USB as well as USB host mode, 802.11 a/b/g/n in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz modes, Bluetooth 4.0, LTE and NFC.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20