Sony PlayStation 4 to release this year, may cost $430
Tokyo: Sony Corp will release its new PlayStation 4 home console this year at around USD 430, as per a news wire.
PS4, to be launched six years after the company launched PS3, will have a touch panel control and easy access to social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook, as per the news wire
Sony's game chief, Andrew House, will reportedly reveal the new features at a PlayStation meeting in New York on February 20.
Sony Corp has reported a net loss of 10.7 billion yen (USD 115.1 million) in the October-to-December quarter due to slumping television sales amid fierce competition in consumer electronics markets.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300